INFORMATION REGARDING PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION REPORTS FOR THE PROJECTS, THAT WERE STARTED TO IMPLEMENT FROM AUGUST 30, 2019:
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION REPORTS FOR THE PROJECTS WHICH WERE STARTED IMPLEMENTING UNTIL 31 DECEMBER 2016.
- Project grantees must submit intermediary and final project activity and financial reports.
- A financial and activity reporting reports are submitted for each of the last calendar quarter of the year until the deadline of 15 days into next calendar quarter (for example, financial and activity reports for the second calendar quarter (July, August and September) are submitted until October 15). In the absence of settlement for the previous quarter, project principal is not paid to provide further funds. Until intermediate reports for the last quarter are submitted, further installments are not paid out to the project grantee.
- The financial report is cumulative: the final financial report, that is submitted at the end of the project, must reflect both the first and the other quarters of the calendar year.
- The activity report, on the other hand, is not cumulative: each activity report shall contain information only related to a particular quarter of the year. The following activity reports throughout the year do not indicate the previous quarter activities.
- The final financial and activity reports shall be submitted within 30 calendar days from the date of completion of the project, as stated in the project funding agreement. However, in those cases where the project is to be completed by 31 December, financial and activity reports must be submitted by 15 January at the latest. After project implementation, any unspent funds must be transferred back to the bank account of the Foundation.
You can download project report templates here:
PROJECT APPLICATION, ASSESSMENT, REPORTING
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURES OF CONTROL AND APPROVAL OF PROJECT ACTIVITY MONITORING, ACTIVITY AND FINANCIAL REPORTS FINANCED BY GOOD WILL COMPENSATION FOR THE IMMOVABLE PROPERTY OF JEWISH RELIGIOUS COMMUNITIES VALID UNTIL OCTOBER 31, 2019
DESCRIPTIONS OF THE PROCEDURES OF CONTROL AND APPROVAL OF PROJECT ACTIVITY MONITORING, ACTIVITY AND FINANCIAL REPORTS FINANCED BY GOOD WILL COMPENSATION FOR THE IMMOVABLE PROPERTY OF JEWISH RELIGIOUS COMMUNITIES VALID UNTIL OCTOBER 31, 2018
We invite you to get acquainted with relevant description of procedures of activity monitoring, verification and approval of activities and financial reports of the projects, funded by Foundation for Disposal of Good Will Compensation for the Immovable Property of Jewish Religious Communities by clicking this link please find the edited paragraph of the Description here.
You may get acquainted with the current version of Procedure Description of Activity Monitoring, Verification and Approval of Performance and Finance Reports of Projects Financed by the Funds of the Good Will Foundation by clicking this link also the confirmation of the project quarter report form by clicking this link.